With years of proven experience in the field, Mobile Power Solutions is trusted by major aerospace OEMs for a broad range of battery design, assembly, testing and analysis services that meet exacting specifications. Working with tier-one cell manufacturers, we concentrate on important battery pack design considerations like safety, system integration, reliability, power and the ability to meet requirements across a wide range of harsh environmental conditions.
Mobile Power Solutions offers the following services, all available under one roof with one point of contact:
- Cell selection and cell vendor qualification
- Cell and battery pack design
- Design review for manufacturability
- BMU selection and design
- Detailed assembly procedures and QC documentation
- Customer-supplied BOM or our own sourced and purchased BOM
- Cell vendor qualification – initial and/or ongoing
- Risk mitigation and DFMEA
- Regulatory requirements and certifications
We design custom battery packs for specific aviation and ground defense applications include drones, UAVs (Unmanned Arial Vehicles), USVs (Unmanned Surface Vehicles), UGVs (Unmanned Ground Vehicles) and quadcopters. Our batteries are designed safety and long run times in rugged environments.
With over 1500 design and analysis projects completed, we are battery problem solvers and can help your company avoid the pitfalls and problems inherent in mission-critical battery design and assembly projects. Veteran owned, ITAR registered, and fully accredited to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485, we perform all our work at our Beaverton Oregon facility.